Saturday, December 5, 2015

Doodle 4 Google

This is the first time that I've had my students participate in the Doodle 4 Google. For some reason I thought it was much more difficult and certainly didn't know the prize was a $30,000 scholarship.  I couldn't let this opportunity pass us by, I mean money for college?  Everybody could use that, right? College textbooks alone are astronomical.

The theme for this year's Doodle 4 Google is "What Makes Me, Me?"  I found it really inspiring to show the classes the videos that Google provided on their page.  The kids all want to grow up, move to California and become Google Doodler's now.  I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want to too.  It was super easy to print the template then upload the finished images, and the students really enjoyed creating their designs,  I'll totally do this next year.

So check out some of their awesome designs.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment